Maybe it's time to re-evaluate

11:34 AM

What is the meaning of 'friendship' ?

What do you think guyz?
Is it really meaningful for you now?

Time goes by
As things didn't go as I hoped
I know..condition surely changed as people did
But, i hope you wont change because we're friends

It's not just about how many food you brought for me, it's not about how many litre of fuel you have took for the journey we had, it's also not about how many kindness you have done for me, or something measured else..
I just want you all can feel about my feeling, each other.
Because we are FRIEND, aren't we?
Still we FRIEND?
Or just friend?

I don't know
Maybe we're still friend, but in different meaning
Maybe, i have to say..it's time to re-evaluate about what we call friendship...
I just feel really really sad when i have to write this..

0 comments: